Friday, May 6, 2011

Quite possibly the best invention ever!


Let me start by saying that I love cell phones! I love being able to call people without having to actually be home. I've had the same cell phone for about 8 years now, and I loved it. It didn't do much, but I loved it. (I won't even post a picture of it because you would laugh at my ancient phone).

About a month ago, my beloved phone started dying. I could barely hear anything on it, so we decided it was time to say goodbye and purchase a new phone.....so I got this
I LOVE it!! Of course, anything would have been better than my old phone, but I LOVE it! And before you go on thinking this is going to be a blog about how great the EVO is, that's not the greatest part. This is...

If you aren't familiar with this wonderful game, buy a smart phone and get it! This, by far, has been the greatest thing to (recently) come into my life. I'm not saying it is ok to plop your kids in front of a video game all the time, but it is HEAVENLY to finish getting dressed for the day and come out to see your kids doing this...

Instead of THIS,

THIS,

THIS,

THIS,

or THIS

(or let's face it....most of the posts on this blog!!)

So THANK YOU creators of Angry Birds! You have my most sincere appreciation! I believe your invention is right up there with washing machines, clothing, scissors, and soap...except my children have yet to figure out how to make a mess with Angry Birds, and for that, I thank you as well!

(Mason's attempt at making a "funny face")

4 comments:

Lacie said...

I love Angry Birds... or as Jac calls it "Kill Piggies" :) We got it on our computer and he loves it. I have yet to catch up to you and buy a smart phone though. It looks nice!

Anonymous said...

I love the EVO!!! I have Angry Birds on it, but I got burned out on it. My kids play on my phone ALL the time!

Janey said...

I clicked on every single one of your "this" links. Hilarious!! Do they navigate the rest of the phone? Cam will play five different games in a matter of ten minutes.

Angie said...

That is a welcomed, peaceful change from the usually activities in your house!