Friday, June 18, 2010

Go ahead and guess what this is


Anyone??
Why, that would be my entire baking cupboard....chocolate chips, 5 packages of sprinkles, 4 bottles of food coloring, 1 bottle of citric acid, 1 bottle of raspberry tea leave capsules, 2 packages of blueberry muffin mix, toothpicks, sugar, and of course (to top it off) the birthday candles.

Want to guess how it happened??

Plus



I'll let you use your imagination for the rest!

(Kate told me that she didn't want to get her dress dirty.)

11 comments:

Valerie said...

I know someday you will look back and really laugh at all this ha ha ha. Your twins, what CUTE handfuls, I love your posts about them :)

Ben and MaryJo Scott Family said...

The naughties are back in action! I LOVE IT! Tell Kate and Livi I love all of their naughtiness, it makes me laugh. One day it will make you laugh too!

Stacy and Jared said...

oh my goodness, you've got your hands full thats for sure. Thanks for making me laugh! I love it

Angie said...

Those 2 take the cake on trouble making! It's a good thing that you're so good about just taking pictures and sharing the madness with all of us, otherwise, you'd probably go crazy. You can show and tell these stories to all of their friends someday.

Jeana said...

Lol your girls are too cute! I know even being 'naughty' I love that you can take pictures of it.

jaesi said...

*shitmykidsruined.com* !!!!

Im in love with those mess makers :)

Kim said...

What will they think of next? Wait, maybe you don't want to know! If they weren't the cutest little things on the planet they might be in a heck of a lot more trouble! You're such a patient mommy! :)

KelliAnn Christensen said...

Oh, Lisa, you always manage to make me feel better when I am feeling a little sorry for myself. Your girls are cute, but they sure are little stinkers. :)

A. Schoonie said...

Oh my goodness! They are in cahoots with each other!! I loved that she took the dress off to not get it dirty. I love what they think about when they are being naughty!

Serena said...

Oh Lisa! You need to write a book, complete with all of these pictures! Cute little things!

Hautemama said...

I love your twins...it's like having a partner in crime-ha! Beautiful!