Dave and I lived in Provo for 5 years while he was going to BYU. During that time, we made some great friends, but 1 family in particular stuck with us. I was so sad when they moved away. Needless to say, we were so excited to get a call from them, telling us they were in town and asking us to meet up at the zoo. Dave took the day off on Wednesday, and we headed up to visit with the Jones family.
It's always crazy at my house anyway, and I was really worried how 8 kids would do set loose with a bunch of animals (especially when 5 of them were mine). I was quite surprised. They did really well.
Although they loved the animals...






They had more fun on the carousel...
It's always crazy at my house anyway, and I was really worried how 8 kids would do set loose with a bunch of animals (especially when 5 of them were mine). I was quite surprised. They did really well.
They had more fun on the carousel...
The squirting elephant...






1 comment:
It was so fun!!!! O am so happy we got to meet up with you!! My kids are already talking about the next time they get to see Caleb and Ava!! I definitely need copies of lots of those pics--they all turned out soooo cute!! I totally look fat in the last pic. I guess it's a good thing I'm pregnant ;0)!!!
Post a Comment