7 years ago today, we were blessed to have Caleb join our family.
It has been a crazy 7 years, but we wouldn't trade anything about it! Caleb is such a tender-hearted, loving boy. I've never met anyone who thinks about others as much as he does. He is very sweet with his brother and sisters, and loves to be around them and help them.
(This is giving Ava a "hug")



He is hilarious, and he loves to make people laugh. He says some of the most random, funny things (like this morning when I told him "happy birthday" and he responded "you remembered!! Thanks!")
He is also smart, and he loves to learn new things. He likes to help out with anything, from cooking to cleaning, to working outside.
He is so full of energy, and he loves to be on the go. 
Caleb's only request was to have his own little cake that was a "funfetti cake covered in fondant in the shape of a green gameboy." (Nothing too specific at all right?) He thought is was "awesome!" (easy to please)

We love you so much Caleb, and we are so happy to have you in our family!
(This is giving Ava a "hug")

He is hilarious, and he loves to make people laugh. He says some of the most random, funny things (like this morning when I told him "happy birthday" and he responded "you remembered!! Thanks!")
He is also smart, and he loves to learn new things. He likes to help out with anything, from cooking to cleaning, to working outside.
He is so full of energy, and he loves to be on the go. 
Caleb's only request was to have his own little cake that was a "funfetti cake covered in fondant in the shape of a green gameboy." (Nothing too specific at all right?) He thought is was "awesome!" (easy to please)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Caleb!! I can't believe our boys are turning 7!!! Those pics of when he was born brought back so many memories of our days in Provo-- I loved that time in my life so much-- we had so much fun and life was just soooo easy with one!!!
Happy Birthday, Cute Caleb! Sorry my baby couldn't wait and come on your birthday! I hope you had an
*AWESOME* day!
Happy Birthday Caleb.
Post a Comment