Tuesday, July 13, 2010

4th of July

This about sums up how all of us felt by the end of the weekend! We were happy, tired, and ready to go home. (Remind me next time to take the group picture at the beginning of the day!)

We went to Panguitch for a family reunion over the 4th of July. It was so much fun to see our family. I was so excited to see my family, and the kids were very excited to be with their cousins. (Me & my Mom)

Caleb was especially excited because he had been anxiously waiting for my mom and aunt Alleen to pull his 2 loose teeth.

They did not disappoint!

After a very fun reunion, the kids requested to go to Bryce canyon. We went last year, and I think it might become a new tradition for us.

After I got over my fear of the kids falling off the edge, we had a really good time.


After hiking, I made the kids sit through some pictures (of course) back at my Grandma's house.


It was so nice to be able to just relax!Thanks for a wonderful reunion Melanie (and family). We love any excuse to go to Panguitch!

2 comments:

Angie said...

You are brave to take that many kids up a canyon like that - I would have been worried about them falling over the edge, too! Looks like you had a fun, though!

Rachel said...

That last picture is priceless. I'm sure everyone was worn out, especially you! It takes a lot of work to take the whole family on vacation!