
For the big day (on the 20th), we kept things really simple. We decided to let them choose everything about the day. It started out with their clothing. They have been obsessed with skirts since my mom sent up a few that she made for them. Grandma was nice enough to bring up these over the weekend, and the girls were so excited to wear them.
They HAD to go see this!

Aside from several potty breaks, they did really well. It was really cute, and all of my kids loved it!
and now just need to learn how to ride them).
Throw in cheese pizza for dinner and birthday cake flavored snow cones, and our day was complete!
We love Kate and Livi so much. We were so shocked to find out we were having twins. I don't think we fully understood how much they were going to change our lives, but we wouldn't change a thing. They bring so much love, laughter, and excitement to our lives. We are so happy they are a part of our family!!

In honor of them turning 3, I decided to name 3 things I love about them and also count down our top three messes from the girls.

It was really hard to narrow the messes down to top 3, but here goes...
#3-I know this is more than 1 event, but I think it still counts because it led into the weekend of Olivia breaking my sister's toe and Kate and Livi going to the ER 2 days in a row. Ahh, fun times, fun times.
#2-I think this was really the beginning of the mess making. They had done smaller things before, but that was the first glimpse of what we had to "look forward" too.
#1- This was without contest the all time worst mess (and day) ever. While I can chuckle about it now, let's hope the girls never try to top themselves!!
As hard as the messes were to narrow down, it was even harder to only list 3 things we love about our girls!!
1- I love how they interact with each other. They really do have a special bond, and they work together. From singing, to getting in trouble, they work together. I remember when they first learned to roll, one would roll up against the cupboards, and the other would climb on top of her to pull on the cords from my curling iron.
2- They have the best personalities! Kate and Livi are very social. They love to talk to people. They love to sing. They love to dance. They love to cook. They love to make people laugh. They are so full of energy, and they are so darn cute!
3- They really are sweet, kind-hearted and tons of fun. They make us laugh at the things they say, they make us melt when they snuggle up close, and they make us cry at times because they are growing up so fast.
5 comments:
Im sure you have never heard this- but THEY ARE THE CUTEST TWINS IVE EVER SEEN! (looking forward to meeting them in person next weekend)...which you WILL be there wont you? ;)
So dang cute! it sounds like your girls had a great day!
Happy Birthday Kate and Livie!!! I can't believe they're 3!!!! They are oh so cute!!!
They are soo cute! I still cant tell them apart :) I wish you guys lived closer aww what trouble Easton could get into with them hehe
They're precious! Happy Birthday Kate and Livie!
Post a Comment