Monday, March 9, 2009

My Day

Started with this...








And ended with this...




Please tell Dave that I do need a lock on the pantry...or a nanny for when I go to the bathroom!

13 comments:

Marn E said...

That is funny! I am really glad that I am out of the toddler stage of life.

buttercup said...

Just go buy a lock. I know the perfect lock--in fact I probably have some in my house that I no longer need. I used to have them on every door. I feel your pain.

Brooke Bennett said...

LOL!!! Yeah, you definitely need a lock on the pantry! Oh wow! LOL

heidizinha said...

those girls are trouble! and SO SWEET!

Shelly said...

Those girls sure do know how to entertain! (at least themselves and those of us who see your blog)

Jeana said...

Oh my heavens! Those are some great pictures! :) What a day.... Yes Dave she most certainly DOES need a lock for the pantry. That for the entertainment girls you don't dissapoint!

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

Oh WOW! I thought my kid was the only one that did that. I feel your pain.

krimmeez said...

That is so funny! Kids are a hoot huh?

Gwen said...

That is hilarious! I laughed so hard to see the girls covered in flour. What is all over the floor in the first pics? My kids have gotten into the flour too. And, it doesn't really matter if you put a lock on the pantry or not. They'll ALWAYS find something to get into. If it's not the pantry it'll be the butt cream!

A. Schoonie said...

fun day!:) love the cute little flour girls. it's amazing how much kids can do when you are going to the bathroom!

breanna said...

double trouble for sure! that makes the messes that happen over here look amateur! you definitely deserve a maid!

Serena said...

hahahahaha! This is so cute. I thought my 1 girl was a mess maker, I don't have twins! At least they are cute, you can't be mad at the little darlings for keeping themselves occupied. lol.

The Pratt Pack said...

Oh my goodness. Stinkers. Why do we do this to ourselves? KIDS? What were we thinking? All we can do is look back and laugh. We are gonna miss all this you know.