
Since I got my YW's calling, I haven't been able to take Ava to dance class for the past couple of months (don't worry, she's gone with Dave). I was actually able to take her today. I know they have a dance recital coming up, so I asked Ava what their costumes were going to be this time.
M: "So, do you know what your dance costume is going to be?"
A:"Yep, a manatee"
M (really puzzled): "A manatee?"
A: "Yep....I don't need a mom, I don't need a dad.....manatee."
So, I WAS really excited that we actually get to keep these costumes, but a manatee??

When we got to class, I asked one of the mothers if she knew what the costumes were going to be for the recital. "Oh, yes, they are going to be Annie!"

BIG difference Ava, big difference, but I couldn't help but chuckle a little when the Annie song came on and she turned around smiling and yelled, "see mom, I told you!!"
2 comments:
LOL Too cute!
oh, that is so cute! that story made me smile. she is a very cute girl.
Post a Comment