Sunday, March 29, 2009

Fashion Show


I know I'm in for trouble when I can hear giggles coming from the babies' room during nap time.

This is what I found when they were supposed to be napping.




All of their clothes were thrown out of their drawers, and of course the diapers were off again...




On the plus side, at least they weren't completely naked right?? Maybe there is hope! They cause A LOT of trouble, but we sure do love them (booger noses and all).

3 comments:

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

It looks like they just wanted to wear there new clothes. Just a typical girl thing. I know when I get new clothes I get excited. :)

JeNNy said...

THoSe twO are So FUnny!!! NEvEr a duLL moMent right??

A. Schoonie said...

throwing clothes around must be sooo much fun! jack's favorite hobby is throwing clothes out of his closet too!