David*Lisa*Caleb*Ava*Kate*Olivia*Mason
you had me going there for a minute thinking you were having another baby!! He is a cuttie though
Okay, you scared the crap out of me. I totally thought you were making an announcement! Not that that's a bad thing. I think you guys should have 12 more! You make dang cute kids!
hehe...I thought we'd have a few worried people. Trust me, I've I was preg now, that blog post wouldn't be so "happy" looking!! :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
you had me going there for a minute thinking you were having another baby!! He is a cuttie though
Okay, you scared the crap out of me. I totally thought you were making an announcement! Not that that's a bad thing. I think you guys should have 12 more! You make dang cute kids!
hehe...I thought we'd have a few worried people. Trust me, I've I was preg now, that blog post wouldn't be so "happy" looking!! :)
Post a Comment