
After trying for a month to get professional pictures of the babies, I finally gave up!! (first it was the flu, then a black eye, then colds, etc...) I figured I needed to post what I have because they are now 19 months old. We love you Kate and Olivia!! I can't believe how big they are getting. (Yeah for nursery age!!)
(3 different attempts at pictures!)
(3 different attempts at pictures!)



8 comments:
next time try to label them so I can tell them apart. I feel bad that Ben can and I can't
SO Cute!! I lOVe thEIR pIGGy TaiLS
They are so beautiful. I love reading about them, especially the nap post.
They are such beautiful little girls. All your kids are so stinkin cute!
They are sooooooo cute!!! They are growing up so fast-- it's kind of sad how fast kiddos grow up...
Lisa - Your little girls are so cute! Time flies by...I cannot believe they are 18 months old. Enjoy:)
Lisa! I love that you post on our blog because then I can keep up with you! Your munchkins are SO adorable! We love you guys and miss having you as neighbors!
It is crazy how fast time flies. They are absolutely ADORABLE!!!
Post a Comment