Dave and I went downstairs to find Caleb and Ava both squished together in Caleb's twin bed. He was telling her how he made his "guitar" that day in school with a shoe box and rubber bands. I thought it was so cute, so we left them alone, but warned them that they had to be quiet or they'd be put back in their own beds.
Back up to American Idol, but not for long. The giggling continued, so Dave went and moved Ava to her own bed. We thought that was that, but when we got ready for bed, we went to check on the kids 1 more time, and this is what we found.
The next morning, I asked them why they ended up in the same bed again. Caleb told me that Ava had gotten scared last night, so he let her sleep by him. What a sweet brother! I don't ever remember doing anything like this with my siblings (I always wanted my own room)!!! I am so lucky to have such wonderful children that care so much about each other. I'll cross my fingers that it stays that way!
3 comments:
So cute! That is so great that they are so sweet with eachother!
those moments are the best! my sister and i used to always go into each other's room at night and talk. i would love that time.
That's very sweet. I'm a mean mommie and won't let my boys sleep together. Even though they beg me to.
Post a Comment