For Valentine's Day this year, we decided to make it a whole family day. We went out for pizza with Dave's family and then went bowling. It was a blast!!
I didn't think the twins would want to go bowling.....boy, was I wrong. They threw a fit when their turns were over, and they would try to pick up the bowling balls on every turn!
I am so lucky to have such a wonderful family!! I love them so much. They literally make me laugh everyday. They are exactly what I needed in a family, and I wouldn't trade them for anything.
I don't need anyone else to "be mine" because I'm already totally in love with the family I've got, and they are already mine!! Man, I'm lucky!!



2 comments:
Your kids are so cute. What a fun way to spend Valentine's Day!!
Looks like you had an awesome Valentines!
Post a Comment