Just not when it's below 20 degrees out!!
We went to Logan yesterday for a jewelry party. I planned on taking a lot of fun pictures with the kids around the temple, but man is it COLD in Logan!!! We somehow managed to get these few before we had to jump back into the van to warm up again!!
(I think Kate was frozen in place because
the twins NEVER hold still for pictures!!)
Even though we froze, it was worth it. The temple is so beautiful!
We went to Logan yesterday for a jewelry party. I planned on taking a lot of fun pictures with the kids around the temple, but man is it COLD in Logan!!! We somehow managed to get these few before we had to jump back into the van to warm up again!!
the twins NEVER hold still for pictures!!)
5 comments:
It hasn't been the warmest here so I can only imagine how cold it was there. You still got some cute pictures though.
Logan is cold! I love that temple. Such fun! :)
one of the prettiest temple ever. My parents were hitched there.
Frozen in place may not be such a bad thing...
I love the older temples. Well, I love them all but... the old ones have so much character.
I lOVe the lOGan TemPle Its one of my favorites along with the Manti they look alot alike.
Post a Comment