Thursday, February 5, 2009

Some help

With some help, I'm getting things done at my house!



I got my bathroom "washed" down

with the help of this



and I did this... (sleeping, not the black eye! :P)


with the help of this

And now, I can get SO much more done!!

3 comments:

Gwen said...

That's a cute post. How did she get the black eye?? There was a time when one or the other of Ethan's eyes was black for about 2 months straight.

LisaJ said...

My kids love to jump on the couch cushions (although they always get in trouble). Ava had piled the couch cushions on the floor and would jump from the love seat onto the cushions on the floor. Livi tried it as well, but hit the coffee table instead of the cushions.

The Bundrocks said...

They are such little honeys. I need to let my kids play more in the tub. lately, I am in such a hurry I just make them wash and get out-and I don't want to clean up the mess-but I guess that is why I need to let them be little. Thanks, you have inspired me to let them have a little bath-time fun!