Just let them be free! This is the only age they can really get away with it. As long as it isn't in public, who cares? I think it's pretty cute. My daughter does that, but then she picks out her own clothes. Or just walks around in shoes. Your kids are too cute!
At least she didn't poop and smear it or something along those lines. One time Lukas took his pants and diaper off when I was in the kitchen went upstairs to the playroom and pooped on the floor. It was such a great day!
Kendal went through this phase. It was so hard to keep clothes on her so we eventually just let her go around in her diaper. It really is easier that way. I promise!
Not sure how to help the situation.... lol I think it's great! If it was Macee, I'm sure there would've been a nice big wet spot on the floor when she woke up. My sister had to duct tape her daughters diaper on.
I'm still laughing over this one. Can't say I have any suggestions....just glad that it's you and not me going through this one. Sorry!!!! Bentley just likes to take his pants off, but mostly because they don't fit so well. I pray it doesn't turn into the phase you have on your hands now. :)
That is SO funny! I love it. Just let them be naked. (but if you must contain them - my mom used to put my baby sister's diaper on backward when she was going through this phase.)
8 comments:
Just let them be free! This is the only age they can really get away with it. As long as it isn't in public, who cares? I think it's pretty cute. My daughter does that, but then she picks out her own clothes. Or just walks around in shoes. Your kids are too cute!
Your girls make me cry laugh!
what cute nudists.
At least she didn't poop and smear it or something along those lines. One time Lukas took his pants and diaper off when I was in the kitchen went upstairs to the playroom and pooped on the floor. It was such a great day!
Kendal went through this phase. It was so hard to keep clothes on her so we eventually just let her go around in her diaper. It really is easier that way. I promise!
Not sure how to help the situation.... lol I think it's great! If it was Macee, I'm sure there would've been a nice big wet spot on the floor when she woke up. My sister had to duct tape her daughters diaper on.
I'm still laughing over this one. Can't say I have any suggestions....just glad that it's you and not me going through this one. Sorry!!!! Bentley just likes to take his pants off, but mostly because they don't fit so well. I pray it doesn't turn into the phase you have on your hands now. :)
That is SO funny! I love it. Just let them be naked. (but if you must contain them - my mom used to put my baby sister's diaper on backward when she was going through this phase.)
Hahahaha! I have a nudist too! I gave up.
Post a Comment