I've been thinking a lot lately about my children. They are wonderful. They really are. Although they get into a lot of trouble, and they think of things that most children would never dream of doing, they are wonderful. I think I've just been looking at things from the wrong point of view.
I came across this article, and it got me thinking. If this 8-year-old boy can get $10,000-$12,000 for a single painting, imagine what this beauty could bring in!
That's right, I'm now the owner of a panoramic mural by not one, but 2 little 3-year-old girls. They are less than half that boy's age, and their work is much larger as well (It goes all down the stairs and across the playroom wall). That's got to be worth something right?
Go ahead and start the bidding, but you'd better hurry, it's going quick!


I came across this article, and it got me thinking. If this 8-year-old boy can get $10,000-$12,000 for a single painting, imagine what this beauty could bring in!
That's right, I'm now the owner of a panoramic mural by not one, but 2 little 3-year-old girls. They are less than half that boy's age, and their work is much larger as well (It goes all down the stairs and across the playroom wall). That's got to be worth something right?
Go ahead and start the bidding, but you'd better hurry, it's going quick!
5 comments:
Oh, Lisa, you always make me smile. It was so fun to see you and talk at the reunion. Your girls are cute, even if they find the craziest things to think up. Let me know if you get any money out of them. :)
Lisa your posts crack me up. I love the that you have such a great attitude about some of the things you get to endure ha ha ha. And hey, I think the drawing is wonderful, if I had the money, I would for sure buy it!
Market them! Market them! Market them!
Sooo good to see you. Your gorgeous. I hope to look a fraction like what you do after #4 and youve had 5!!
Hilarious! Fun seeing you this past weekend. Your family is adorable and you haven't changed a bit!
you have to admit they look SO proud of their painting even as they're scrubbing it! I don't know how you do it, but they are darling little girls, even with chopped off hair!
Post a Comment