I promise that someday soon I will post about how wonderful my children are (because I really do feel that way). I will post about how much I love them and all the reasons why. I may even post a nice video clip about how great it is to have children. Someday....but that day is not today because today, this happened.
I am very good at keeping my scissors put away. Dear Caleb decided he would "be nice" and open a new toy up for the twins while I was on the phone discussing youth conference with the YW president. He left the scissors on the floor, where Kate found them and took over. Not only did she get herself, but she decided Livi needed a "trim" as well (they are identical after all right?)
The pictures don't do it justice at all, but Kate's hair is above her ears in many spots and Livi's is up past her chin. The loving blog will have to wait for another day, because today I am busy looking for someone who can make my little girl's not look like little boys. Wish me luck.
****UPDATE****
Miracle worker Misty was able to salvage their hair.
Thanks Misty! You are a lifesaver. I love the cuts!
(Livi's on the left, Kate's on the right)
The pictures don't do it justice at all, but Kate's hair is above her ears in many spots and Livi's is up past her chin. The loving blog will have to wait for another day, because today I am busy looking for someone who can make my little girl's not look like little boys. Wish me luck.
****UPDATE****
Miracle worker Misty was able to salvage their hair.
Thanks Misty! You are a lifesaver. I love the cuts!
14 comments:
I think I could get a great job as a corrective hair cutter for just our family!:) Those girls make me laugh, can't wait to see the after wish I was there to help!
They could have buzzed their heads and still have been as cute as ever.
However I am sorry for you-mother dearest.
Been there before...yikes!
Never a dull moment. ever.
WOW Lisa you have quite the stories. I am so sorry. I am SO worried that my kids are going to do this one day. I have instilled in them only aunt Suzanne cuts your hair. So far so good but who knows. Lukas was just using the scissors this morning and when he was done I made sure and checked a few times that I had them in a high spot. I am sure my kids will be the ones that come home from pre school or kindergarten with a new hair cute.
Aaahhh!!!! I am so sorry, Lisa. And I saw just how cute their hair was in person this weekend, too. They are quite the little pair.
Time for some cute bobs!
Oh my gosh it doesn't end! ha ha ha, I swear every little kid cuts their hair. I bet they will look cute with short hair and hey, at least it grows back :)
I love their little bobs! You were saying the other day you had thought about cutting it, but I guess they took care of it for you. Maybe they heard us talking even though they were half a block away! I'm sorry that happened, but Misty did a great job fixing it!
I don't know why you didn't keep the mullet it rocked! They are stinkin cute with their bobs.
Ha ha they just wanted to look like their uncle, whats wrong with that?
You poor thing! I think you need a vacation... without kids! It was good to see you this last weekend!
They look so cute with their haircuts! But it makes them look so old!
You're the best. I've been wanting to chop Emily's hair - I guess that would probably get it done. They still look darling!
Those two are busy, busy little girls! I love the new haircuts though. They turned out really cute!
I like their hair short. It's cute and probably much easier to clean and style. They are such cute little stinkers!
Post a Comment