Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What I need

I told you that sometime soon I may even post an inspirational video. I found this today while blog hopping and was in tears. If it wasn't from 1996, I'd swear he took a checklist of things I needed and read the answers for me. I hope it speaks to your heart like it does mine!

2 comments:

Jeana said...

Thank you so much for sharing Lisa. This is EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED to hear today!

The Probert Family said...

Hi Lisa. I've seen this clip before and loved seeing it again. Beautiful!

I just saw your comment on our family's recipe blog. You commented on a cake recipe and it looks like I'm a couple years late on responding, but I have a personal recipe/menu blog here if you're still looking for recipes or good resources: http://probertrecipes.blogspot.com/

I browsed through your blog list and you must've found the family recipe blog through Chris and Sarah Keller. They are family friends/in-laws through marriage. :)