Mason has always been such a mellow little boy. He actually loves to clean! I thought this was a nice break from the massive messes Kate and Livi make.
It turns out that he has just been biding his time. Not only do I have my twins making messes
(and why do they always have to take their clothes off??)
It appears I have a new one in training.
He pulled the cushions off along with the girls.
He just couldn't get his pants off!
I'm sure we'll have many more messy posts in the future.
It appears I have a new one in training.
I'm sure we'll have many more messy posts in the future.
2 comments:
All of my kids have gone through a "master/apprentice" phase. The older one taught the younger one how to be mischievous. The Good news was that once the younger one was trained the older one created less trouble--perhaps this could happen in your near future.
Ha, ha,ha! You lucky girl, you. My kids like to have their clothes off, too.
Post a Comment