Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Zoo

**Disclaimer**
Let me start by saying that I was not the nice one that came up with the idea to take my children to the zoo. I was on vacation with Dave. My mother-in-law and sister-in-law were watching our kids while we were gone. They decided to take the kids to the zoo, but I missed them so much (you read that right. I DO really love my kids) that I had to take a break from vacation to see them. That being said, I didn't do their hair that day either. Don't get me wrong, it was done really cute, and then a hat put on their heads. The hats were then ripped off their heads. (Trust me....this will explain a lot with the following pictures!)

They were so excited to go to the zoo. They all really seemed to enjoy the animals more this time, and it was so much fun to have their cousins with them.

(I was so excited to see this one, but he was mad at me for leaving and didn't want anything to do with me!)

but he wasn't upset with his Dad at all (not fair)

He loved all of the animals and was so excited to run around and look at all of them.


We (of course) had to take pictures by the HUGE elephant statue at the zoo



(I think Ava got a little confused at which end of the elephant to pose with.)

(picture that warrants the disclaimer!)
I don't know what was more scary, Livi's hair or the bird that pulls its' own feathers out.
Mason thought it was funny. He'd put his fingers to the glass, and the bird would try and peck him.We had a great time at the zoo. It was wonderful weather and the perfect time to go. Thank you Carla and JJ for watching our kids!



1 comment:

Angie said...

Looks like so much fun! The last time we went to the zoo, it was kind of a cold day so there weren't many animals out. Your cute pictures make me want to try the zoo again.