Monday, March 21, 2011

Gone

We finished dog sitting this week. Luna is gone. I will be honest. I'm glad that I don't have to take a dog outside (even in the rain) to go potty 4 times a day. I'm glad I don't have to worry about a dog running outside anytime someone opens the door, and I'm glad that I will be able to get rid of the dog smell from our house. I will, however, greatly miss this.


She really was a sweet dog. I'm not saying I want a dog, but I would take THIS dog. She was wonderful (still stinky, but wonderful).

I think Mason wouldn't mind keeping her either

3 comments:

Brooke Bennett said...

Too cute! I don't know if I could get a dog. My kids keep begging and begging.... but I hate the "dog smell".

JeNNy said...

Cute!! I really wanna dog but I gotta have a fence first! Mason is getting so big and he is super cute!

Angie said...

Oh, precious! I'm with you, though. I love dogs, but I don't love the maintence they require.