We went to Cedar this weekend for our nephew, Brock's baptism. It was a quick day trip for us. Although a 6 hour road trip with 5 kids isn't my idea of a fun day, It was so nice to visit with our family!
I wish I had actually pulled my camera out for pictures before the baptism, but I forgot! (Sorry). We did, however make a quick attempt at a full family picture. We haven't all been together in at least 2 years, and we are long over due for one. Unfortunately, we didn't have time to set up something nice, so we had to settle for this (terrible lighting and right in front of glass doors) but at least we can say we were all there and we tried.
(Dave had taken 3 of the kids and put them in pj's. If you look close, Ava's wearing her pj top and Livi has her pj bottoms hanging out of her dress.)
My sister lives in Cedar as well, so we were able to stop by and visit her cute family. She has the sweetest little boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment