Please make sure someone sets out clothing for my children to wear! This is what they chose when I asked them to put on some "nice clothes" for the day.
(and please have someone explain to Livi that leg warmers are NOT a replacement for pants.)
HA HA HA. I have actually told Dan that I am nervous if I die what my kids will look like. Dan said he would hire his sister to do his shopping and put everything into outfits so he would just pull them off the hanger.
3 comments:
HA HA HA. I have actually told Dan that I am nervous if I die what my kids will look like. Dan said he would hire his sister to do his shopping and put everything into outfits so he would just pull them off the hanger.
Livie is a real trend setter!
I LOVE this post!!!! lol!!!!!
Post a Comment