I needed to feed Mason, but I mentioned that
I was going to clean up later today and asked if Kate & Livi could help me.
They said they would, and they ran off.
10 Minutes later I heard water and ran in to find this...


(They didn't want to get their clothes dirty, so Kate found a pink chemise
and Livi went for the "naked in tights" look before cleaning.)

Next time, I'll keep my mouth shut!!

I was going to clean up later today and asked if Kate & Livi could help me.
They said they would, and they ran off.
10 Minutes later I heard water and ran in to find this...
and Livi went for the "naked in tights" look before cleaning.)
4 comments:
Wow! That is just about all I can say, WOW!
P.S. I needed a laugh today, thanks! :)
Cute little helpers! Your kids are the best!
Oh my!! Looks like i have something to look forward too!! Thanks for the advice!! I will have to think about that... i am really worried about sleepin them together with SIDS and everything.. at least when they start to move around more--- but i hadnt thought about them crawling in together!! So i will keep that in mind!! thank you!! Your little girls are adorable!!
That's hilarious!! And the outfits just push it over the top! So cute and funny.
Post a Comment