Thursday, May 20, 2010

Who would have thought....



Taking a picture of two little girls could be so difficult!! We have a party for the babies of the NICU on Saturday. We are supposed to bring a current picture of the girls to go in a book, so I thought I'd quickly run outside and snap one. Yeah Right!! I don't have the patience to be a photographer!

Which one should we use for Saturday??

10 comments:

buttercup said...

All of them look good. For the Party, I might use the last one. But I really love them all.

The Leggs said...

I love the last one.

Stacy and Jared said...

the last one is adorable, i'd use it!! your kids are all so cute!

Jeana said...

they are all adorable! I would probably use the last one since they are both looking at the camera and flashing those sweet smiles! :)

jaesi said...

the 1st one! it captures the essence of twins!
I love those little girlies of yours....

The Caffeinated Chef said...

The last one. They are so dang cute!

Kim said...

They're all super cute! I pick the last one for the party! Dang, you have cute kids!

Marn E said...

i love them all, but sometimes i like pictures where people are not looking at the camera because it doesnt look so posed. you really cant go wrong with any of them!!! i love those cute girls!

Jenn said...

Love them all, but would use the last one for the party!! So cute!

Anonymous said...

I vote the last one.

Love it!