Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Beyond Rediculous

Dear Kate,
Stop diving head first into anything you can fit your body in!! I'm beyond tired of it!
Love,
Mom

6 comments:

Serena said...

I always laugh when I read your blog. Thank you. :) I am always too busy freaking out to document any of the funny stuff (well, it's always funny later).

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

Oh my gosh Lisa! NO WAY! I wonder what possessed her to do that. I am glad it wasn't a front loader since she could have gotten in and shut herself inside and then Oliva could have turned it on and then she wouldn't have been able to get out. Now you know my phobia of front loader washers. HA HA. I am sure you weren't expecting that. However, I love your little family they are so cute and they make me laugh.

JeNNy said...

that makes me laugh OH my gosh only your children that is hilarious...just think of it this way never a dull moment and you always have something to laugh at.

Angie said...

Ha, ha, ha, ha! That's hilarious! Thanks for just taking pictures of those moments that make you crazy and then sharing them with us. I love it!

Stacy and Jared said...

oh Lisa your kids are hilarious, I'm glad you take the time to write it down and share it with all of us, plus you should be able to use alot of it as blackmail on them later on in life!!!

Gwen said...

Okay, so NOW I really know what the phrase Laugh Out Loud stands for! That was it!