Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Lost & Found

Let's just say I was more than a little worried when I went to put on my wedding ring this morning and it was missing. Let's also say that I was beyond worried when this little stinker informed me that she had taken my ring but couldn't remember what she had done with it.(and yes, she was laughing pretty much just like this!)

Here's where one of the benefits of having so many kids came into play. All I had to do was offer a reward to the first person who could find it. About 5 minutes later....It pays to have your own "search and rescue" team!
Now I've just got to find a new hiding place for my wedding ring!

4 comments:

Valerie said...

Your kids are so cute and I love that they found your ring so fast ha ha ha. Mason is so cute, I love the pictures of him smiling, what a cutie!

Elizabeth said...

It's pretty aggravating when you're worried and they think it's hilarious, isn't it? ;) I know, I've so been there. I can relate.

I think you're supermom. Seriously.

I hope you'll call me and we can get together. You guys are welcome at our house anytime...fun that we are just right around the corner from each other.

Angie said...

Gotta love the naughty laugh, right? That's great that they found it. And I love Ava's joy over being the proud owner of a dollar. Wish I could be so happy over receiving one, signular dollar bill.

Jen said...

cute! It's amazing what they can remember when money is involved! Maybe I'll have to try that next time too! =)