Friday, January 15, 2010

2 months


Weight: 10 lbs 13 oz
Length: 21 inches

I can't believe Mason is already 2 months old! He is such an easy going baby. He adds so much joy to our family. He has started smiling and laughing, and it is so fun to start to see his personality. He also loves to eat! We are so happy to have him in our home.
We love you Mason!!

My attempts to capture the smiles

6 comments:

Angie said...

Oh, he's getting so big and so cute! Time is flying by fast.

Kim said...

He is so stinkin' cute! I still think he's just a little miniature Caleb!

Jenn said...

He is so cute!! I really need to come down and see you guys-- it's been way to long!!

Elizabeth said...

Lisa---

I have been reading your blog and laughing outloud.

Outloud. ;)

My favorite was the whole potty training post. Oh. my. gosh. There really is something to be said for two and the "double trouble" phrase. It is totally true.

C & E said...

Your kids are beyond adorable!

Stacy and Jared said...

He looks just like your family, especially Derrick @ least in his face!!!so so cute!!