Friday, January 8, 2010

Reminder



Someone please remind Santa next year that toys with holes in them are NOT good for my kids!!


8 comments:

buttercup said...

I bet they'd figure out how to get stuck in something that didn't have hole in it. But you might as well rule out things that you KNOW will cause problems. BTW my older kids love hearing about their antics when they were little. These are Priceless!

Kim said...

That is awesome! I did love that post you did about your kids and their toys with holes in them. What some monkeys!

jaesi said...

hifreakinlarious!!!!

Marn E said...

Your blog always makes me laugh!

somerville.blogspot.com said...

Only your kids! I love it, your job makes mine always seem a little easier thanks! Maybe thats what sisters are for. :)

Gwen said...

And laughed again!

Ben and MaryJo Scott Family said...

I still feel bad that you didn't keep the lego table around for Mason! What is he going to get stuck in?

Jenn said...

So funny!!! I love your kiddos-- always so entertaining-- at least for all of us :0)!!