If there was a record for number of times a single movie has been watched by 1 person, Livi would win hands down.

While I think it is such a cute movie, she is a little obsessed. We hear the songs from Tangled at dinner time, in the car, while walking randomly through the store, and even coming from the bathroom. She loves it, and it makes me smile to hear her. We love Livi even more than she loves Tangled!
5 comments:
I think we need to compare notes...Ada is in competition with Livi. She has watched it over and over and sings the songs constantly!
By the way Livi is adorable. We loved the video!
k that was about the cutest thing I have ever heard!
Love that! I can't wait for Reese to start talking! Livi is a DOLL!
My girls are obsessed too--I'm the one singing the songs all day :0)!
I love that movie! Even Oliver likes watching it. Her little signing voice is so precious!
Post a Comment