Ok, there are many reason why the Lord knew I wouldn't make a very good pioneer. A huge reason was shown to me this weekend when my family went to Lagoon. I make one UGLY pioneer woman (now granted this picture was taken at the end of the day after I'd been on all the water rides and gotten my hair soaked and make up washed off). Still, I don't think any amount of coaxing would get ANY pioneer man to marry me!! Dave, I'm sorry to say doesn't make a much better pioneer man (that's why we are so good together). Caleb could play in the movie Newsies (for those of you who have seen it), and the girls would be wonderful pioneer girls (they are the only redeemable ones in this picture!!)
The Lord is all knowing for sure, and I am grateful He saved me for this day (or I probably would never have gotten married!!) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment