
I love Summer time. I love the warm weather. Everyone just seems to be
more happy when it's warm (warm, not dying hot like St. George). We LOVE Summer! In honor of Summer almost being over (and the fact that the kids and I were extremely bored today) our family went outside and created our own personal "photo shoot". They had so much fun posing and finding props to take pictures with...So, to honor Summer, here are my kid's last pictures (I'm sure I'll take many more, but for the sake of this post) in the Summer time!!
2 comments:
So Cute!!! I love the little dresses too!! You have the cutest kids! I can't believe how big the twins are getting!!
Hi Lisa -
I love reading your blog and seeing your kids. I cannot believe how Caleb and Ava have changed and your twin girls are adorable!
Our blog is private so I will send you an invite by email. It is great to hear from you!
Ashlie
Post a Comment