Sunday, August 17, 2008

What a ham!!

Kate is definitely the ham in our family! She LOVES to make people laugh. I couldn't help but post these pictures of her at dinner. She was eating green beans (note the nasty looking pieces of food on her face) and spit a little bit out. Caleb and Ava thought this was hilarious, so they started laughing at her. When she realized she had an audience, she really hammed it up. After awhile, Dave and I couldn't help ourselves, and the whole family was laughing. I grabbed the video camera, and then the digital camera. I tried to get digital video to post (but she stopped before I could). The pictures do it justice though....you just have to look at each one in order. What a ham!! We love our little Tater!!

1 comment:

A. Schoonie said...

Her face expression is priceless. By the last picture she looks like a balloon that is going to pop!
Ashlie