
Ok, I wanted to wait until I had the pictures from both parties to post about the babies' birthday parties...We decided (since our families are big and live in different areas) to have 2 birthday parties for the babies. 1 was over the 4th of July with my family. The other was over the 24th of July with Dave's family. Believe me, the babies didn't mind having 2 birthday cakes each (They were the same minus several finger smudges courtesy of cousin Chloe)!

Getting ready for the parties was almost as big of a hassle as the actual party. Livi found a bottle of red food coloring that I had packed into a box to take to St. George. She managed to chew through the top of it. I was panicked at the "hooker look" she achieved after chewing on it (since I was also taking birthday pictures that day),but we managed to get it all off.
The first party took place after the 4th of July family reunion in
Panguitch. I thought the babies would be a little more dainty in eating their cake. I was so wrong! They dove in, and were so excited to have free reign over eating their cakes!! They even shared with each other too.The second party was held at Dave's family cabin. This time, the babies didn't want to share with each other. They were both wanting to get every last crumb (as you can
see, Kate even licked the crumbs off her tummy!) They
had a blast. They sure were a mess, but they sure were cute!! We love our little baby girls!!
1 comment:
I think to date that is my favorite picture of Livi. SOOOOOOO cute. It does remind me of the hooker look but how adorable and so funny. Especially since it happened to your kid and not mine.
Post a Comment