Friday, October 3, 2008

Tagged by Gwen

Ok, my friend (and amazing Lia Sophia adviser :) ) Gwen has tagged me, so here goes. Rules: 6th folder in my pictures, 6th picture in my 6th folder.
This picture actually has a funny story to it. Dave and I (along with his sister Emily) got to go to Europe in May of this year. We went to London and Paris, and it was so fun (I'm dying to go back!! Anyone want to come with me??)

My little nephew, Kyler, had read a book in school about a boy named Stanley that somehow (I didn't get the full story) gets flattened and travels the world. Each student made their own "flat Stanley" picture and asked friends and family to take flat Stanley with them when they traveled. I think I overdid it a little because I had pictures of flat Stanley everywhere from buckled in the airplane seat to the Eiffel tower. You should have seen some of the looks we got from people!! When I explained what I was doing, people would smile and gladly take pictures for us.

This picture is flat Stanley and myself in front of Big Ben in London.

I now tag: Anyone reading this blog!! (I'd better see some picture posts!!) :P

2 comments:

Gwen said...

That's cute! I'm glad you were willing to play along.
PS. I'll go with you!

A. Schoonie said...

That is a cute tag! Love the story of Flat Stanley and how cool that you just went to Europe.