Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Monkey See...





Monkey Do!

Kate and Olivia have learned to climb up and down the stairs, so we were able to take our gate down yesterday. Naturally, this happened this morning!


The sad thing about this is that Olivia would have gotten stuck in the dang Lego table too, but Kate beat her to it. It was a race to see who could do something naughty first. This time, Kate won. I have only 1 child who hasn't tried to climb through the Lego table, and she did this instead....
I told her not to climb up on the stove because she would get burned. She proved me wrong! She didn't get burned, she just got her arm stuck in the oven door!
On the plus side, I really don't have to worry about my kids getting into EVERYTHING because they get stuck doing the first naughty things of the day!

I'm not sure why, but I've been feeling very blessed to be a mother lately.No matter how much trouble they cause, I sure do love them so much!! No matter how upset I get, I wouldn't trade them for anything!!



4 comments:

Gwen said...

Oh, wow! The life of a mom...

J-L-J-E said...

Haha! That's so funny about Ava's arm! VERY impressive she didn't get burned being that close to the source! Cute kids, Lis!

A. Schoonie said...

gotta love the monkey see, monkey do stuff!

JeNNy said...

haha Lisa I love YOur Kids!!