Saturday, October 18, 2008

Carried away

For Halloween, Caleb's school has each of the kids (with the help of their families) decorate a 2 liter soda bottle (still full of soda). The best decorated bottles win prizes. All of the bottles are then used for the Halloween carnival for the "soda walk" (instead of a cake walk).

I kind of forgot about it until today. Since I can't sew to save my life, we found a dog costume at Wal-Mart and went from there. I think, however, I got a little carried away.....

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Very cute!! I love it! Don't you just love those wax lips? I remember when we were little we used to chew them. Yuck! I'd never dream of doing it now though! You're pretty amazing! It looks great!

LisaJ said...

I used to chew them as well, but I actually swallowed them too!! I always thought they were really bad bubble gum! Shows how smart I was!! :)

jaesi said...

1st prize for sure.

JeNNy said...

YOu are so CreaTIve! I wOulD havE neVer THoughT of THat! He BettEr Get fIRst Place For SUrE!

breanna said...

so cute! i will definitely have to remember that dog costumes fit 2 liter bottles!

LisaJ said...

You've got to make sure it's the size that would fit a Yorkie or it won't fit the bottle!! haha!! :)

Gwen said...

Way cute! You're so creative. PS. I loved your presentation yesterday!