Friday, November 27, 2009

Fancy

It's a good thing Olivia doesn't get to pick out what to wear everyday!!

10 comments:

Ben and MaryJo Scott Family said...

I love it! The belly hanging out makes it even cuter.

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

HA HA so so cute and funny.

Valerie said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE it! I can't wait to have my little girl for these very reasons! Oh man, you gave all your stuff to good will, darn! Your girls are always dressed cute, I could have for sure benefited ha ha ha. Oh well, I have already bought her her first pair of shoes and two shirts, it's all down hill in the bank from here right?

Gwen said...

And THAT is why I need a girl!

Serena said...

She would get along perfectly with my little female. haha. You've got to love girls!

Angie said...

She looks awesome! Maybe you should let her start picking out everybody's clothes. He, he.

The Caffeinated Chef said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Caffeinated Chef said...

What an angel, this cant be the same one destroying your couch right?

The Caffeinated Chef said...

Why did you delete your comment on my blog, I liked it. You should send me some good pictures from up there.

BAja said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/vitamin-terbaik-untuk-kecerdasan-otak