Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Coming Home

We were so happy to be able to bring Mason home yesterday!



Olivia was excited


Kate was excited


Ava was excited


But I don't think anyone compares to how excited Caleb was!



8 comments:

krimmeez said...

Ohhh, he is soooo cute! Caleb is going to make a great big brother! At least Dave won't feel quite so outnumbered now. How is nursing going? Better I hope! Adorable!!!

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

So cute. I love the picture of Mason and Ava. She looks like she just wants to snuggle with him all day.

erin said...

Yeah! He is darling!! I hope you are getting some sleep while you can and that the little guy will start cooperating in his eating. i know how hard that can be.

JeNNy said...

He iS so cute! He looks so tiny in that carseat... Can't wait to see him!

Gwen said...

I love the picture of Caleb and the baby. So sweet. It's amazing how having a new little one makes your others seem so big!

Brooke Bennett said...

He's so cute! Congrats!

Amie said...

Oh my gravy, Lisa Judd! Congrats on another gorgeous baby! I just leaned over to mike and said- 'you'll never guess....the judd's have 5 kids!' You guys rock! What an amazing mommy you are making mummy dogs when you're 9 months pregs and have kids with the flu!

A. Schoonie said...

Kaleb looks like a very proud big brother.