Thursday, November 19, 2009

Bath Time

The kids were so excited when Mason's cord finally fell off. Caleb kept telling everyone that Mason "finally got a belly button".
I was excited to finally give him a real bath!
Sponges just don't do the job. The girls helped me get him ready to go in the tub while Dave got the bath ready. We gave away our baby tub since we thought we were done having kids,but the sink works great!


He didn't seem too sure about it at first.




It didn't take long for him to decide....


That he hated it!



REALLY HATED IT!!
(ignore my really annoying voice in the tape)



Luckily, he has some wonderful sisters


Who tried to console him and make him feel better.


What sweet kids!
(Sometimes)

4 comments:

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

So cute. He looks SO much like Caleb.

buttercup said...

You are so good to document that. Honestly #5 in my family got majorly shfted on the recording of any milestones. I'm impressed!

Gwen said...

First real bath is so fun!

Angie said...

So adorable. I can't believe he fits in the sink like that? I guess I'm just use to my big Dex not fitting into things. speaking of which, he's totally too large for our infant tub, so you can have it if you want. Giving it to you would also be a great reason to get together.