Sunday, November 8, 2009

He's Here!!

Mason Daniel Judd joined our family this morning at 6:22 AM. He weighs 6lbs 6 oz and is 19 inches long. I was lucky, and I ended up not having a c-section this time. He's having a hard time eating, but we sure love him so much already!! I'll post more details later.

14 comments:

Valerie said...

congratulations, he is adorable, and very cute name! I can't wait to see more pictures. I hope you and the family are doing great :)

A. Schoonie said...

Congratulations Lisa and Family! A sweet new baby is the sweetest gift. Glad that all went well. Take Care!
Ashlie

Kim said...

What a little doll! Congratulations! I'm glad you didn't end up with a C-section after all! Can't wait to see more!

A womb for rent said...

Congrats Mommy & Daddy !!!! That is so Awesome!!! He is so cute!!!

Gwen said...

He's so beautiful! Perfect!

Jeana said...

congrats Lisa and Dave he ia so precious. I look forward to seeing more pictures and hearing more details. That is great that you didn't have to do your scheduled c-section and he came early! Best of luck on a quick recovery.

KelliAnn Christensen said...

Congrats, Lisa! I was actually thinking about you the other day and wondering if you were close. I can't wait for the details. :) Good luck with nursing!

Kevin said...

Congratulations you two!! I'm sooooo excited for you...and concerned...how on EARTH are you gonna handle all this now?!?!?!? hahaha

jaesi said...

so cute. Love his name. Enjoy him.

Jenn said...

Congrats Lisa!!! He is adorable. I'll have to call you later this week to hear all the details. I'm so glad that you didn't have to have a c-section.

lynda said...

yea! welcome mason! congratulations!

The Caffeinated Chef said...

congratulations you guys. He's so cute!

krimmeez said...

Congrats! He is soo adorable. I'm glad the delivery went well. SOOOO cute!!!

Serena said...

What a gorgeous boy! He matches the rest of the fam. Congratulations and enjoy snuggling that little baby! I'm sorry he's struggling with the eating, Good LUCK! :)