Sunday, December 6, 2009

Santa

I love the fact that our town has its own Santa Claus that sits in a little building on Main street!! It sure made it nice to get pictures with Santa, since we didn't have to wait in any kind of line! (Maybe next year, I'll make sure we actually plan on going to see Santa so our hair looks nice and curled instead of just driving down the road and randomly stopping to see him.) My kids loved it, or maybe they really just loved the fact that (as Caleb reminded us all) "this Santa gives away free candy canes!" Either way, we had fun!

(Kate was too into the candy canes and decorations to sit long enough to get her own picture with Santa!)


5 comments:

Jeana said...

so cute! I a LOVING your girls hats! Where did you get them? I want to buy one for our little girl when she comes in January.

Kim said...

So CUTE! I adore those hats--Caleb said you make them?!?! Adorable! I wonder if Brynlie would keep one on...

A. Schoonie said...

I think random stops are the best ones. Your kids all look so cute. Love your girls hats. And your new little guy looks so sweet.

Jenn said...

Your kids always looks so cute!! I don't know how you juggle it all. I love their hats!!! So cute and the flowers match their outfits perfectly. Oh, and I love, love, love Livie's sweater dress!!!
It's so funny to hear your comments about Caleb-- him and Karson sure do think a lot a like. Karson has figured out the candy cane thing too and visits Santa any chance he gets. I think he's also figured out that not all of them are real ;0)

kylerscott.blogspot.com said...

that is so cute all the kid all got there picher tooken that is cut.