
I'm sure all of you have seen a Nativity set. Most of you probably own one as well, but I bet yours is not quite as special as mine is! First of all, it was my Grandmothers. I got it after she passed away. That's special, but what makes it REALLY special are the figurines in it.

At first glance, these might look like ordinary Nativity characters, but if you look through the eyes of Kate and Olivia, you will see the magic! Not only do we have the traditional Mary, Joseph, and baby Jesus, we have another famous figure, Listen for yourself...
4 comments:
very special indeed...but what I want to know, is where is the genie with the magic wishes lamp?
Your kids are too stinkin' CUTE! I love your new header picture of all of them! Precious!
That is funny! Kids say it like it is :)
Wow. Aladdin? That is one cool Nativity! The entire reason I bought one was so I could pass it down. What a neat thing!
Post a Comment