(The best picture I could get right before church)
I have been wanting to pierce Kate and Olivia's ears since they were born, but Dave has always been against it. Imagine my surprise when HE suggested that we get their ears pierced on Saturday! They were so excited. They did really well! I thought for sure they would scream and cry forever, but all they did was a little whiny cry for a minute. They LOVE their new earrings, and I think they look so cute, but so grown up now!
I cant believe how big everyone is getting. We looked at the picture of Caleb and he just looks so old now. The girls look cute, I bet they love the earrings.
4 comments:
I cant believe how big everyone is getting. We looked at the picture of Caleb and he just looks so old now. The girls look cute, I bet they love the earrings.
Adorable!
So pretty!
SO cute! I remember taking Ava to get hers pierced...never again the saddest thing ever haha
Post a Comment