Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Proud Mom

I try not to make my blog too much about bragging (although isn't that what they are for anyway?) but today, I have to make an exception. Caleb had his 1st grade Christmas play. He had 1 of the 3 solos in the play (they randomly picked kids to sing them) but I have to tell you that I didn't know my son could sing so well! I know his Dad can sing, but I never realized that Caleb could as well. I was such a proud Mom when my son got up and sang a solo! So, here it is for everyone to hear as well. I hope you enjoy it even 1/4 as much as I did (and if not, I don't care, I'll still be one really proud Mom!!) We love you Caleb!Caleb & Mrs. Golding

6 comments:

Valerie said...

he has a beautiful pitch! What a sweet little voice. You should be a very proud mom, so cute!

buttercup said...

as amazing live and still great in the recording. He did so wonderfully!

Kim said...

I tell ya he stole the show! I was so proud of him too! I'm glad you got it recorded, I will have to put it on our class blog, too. :)

erin said...

really. I know I already told you, but I was so impressed. He has a future in singing. . .

Marn E said...

cutest thing ever! You have every right to brag!!!

The Calico Crew said...

super impressive! I'm sure he got it from his mom more than his dad, though!