Monday, March 22, 2010

Pearly Whites

Kate and Olivia had their first dentist appointments this past week. Normally, I'd be really worried, but my kids LOVE the dentist (Caleb was so upset when he found out that he didn't get to go this time!) The twins couldn't wait to go see the dentist.
It didn't hurt that our dentist has a lot of toys in the waiting room,

and a massage chair as well!

Kate went first. She was so excited to sit in the big chair

and even more excited when they put the "bib" on her.

Olivia carefully watched the whole time

She was so excited when it was finally her turn!

Kate got to watch this time.

They were both so good!I may have to use the dentist as a bribe to get them to be good more often!!

2 comments:

Jake and Danielle said...

hey lisa i need to take zy to the dentist but i dont know a good pediatric one. where do you go?

Angie said...

I love that your kids like the dentist. That's so crazy. We have yet to try the whole dentist thing.