Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Out of time

Caleb was so excited to show me this picture he made at school.(I especially love my massive hair!)



He told me that he had drawn a picture of our family and went on to excitedly show me the details he put into it (the hair, labels, and even me holding Mason). I told him that I loved it but asked why Kate and Olivia were not in the family picture. He responded, "I ran out of time!"

While Caleb didn't have time to add them, I am so thankful that Heavenly Father found the time to add them to our family! He knows what we need better than we do, and I'm thankful to know that I've been given what I need and what was planned for me and not just what He managed to give me before He "ran out of time."

No comments: