Monday, March 1, 2010

Going Home

I got to go to St George over the weekend for my nephew's 1st birthday. It's always fun to go home. I got to see my family (including my new nephew) and I was treated to such a wonderful performance by my niece, Ellie.
For those of you not up to date on the latest "popular dance moves," Ellie is demonstrating the robot and my favorite "knee slide." She had me dying! I think she has a career ahead of her!(She asked me to take a picture of her doing the robot as well because the video didn't show you enough!)

Not only is she a wonderful dancer, but she has an interesting way of sleeping as well. She has to be touching someone when she sleeps
That can't be comfortable!

Thanks, Mary Jo for letting me stay at your house. Your kids were so cute with Mason.
Where else can you get a nice place to sleep, a free babysitter, and an incredible show all in 1? Totally worth the 3 1/2 hour drive! Thanks!!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Sounds fabulous! It's always fun to go home.

Rachel said...

Lisa, you are one busy Momma! Your family is so precious. I didn't know you had a baby boy just a few months ago...congratulations!