Sunday, March 14, 2010

Baby Envy

My younger sister, McKayle brought her family up to go to Disney on ice (that post will be later). We were so excited to spend time with her family. She brought up her husband and 2 kids. This is Carter. I'm sure you can see how he fits in with my kids. They have similar features....light hair, light skin, etc. He's about 3 months younger than Kate and Olivia. (Did I mention that McKayle let the girls play in her makeup??
That explains the lady of evening look Kate is sporting!)


This is Corbin (with Mason). In the sea of our pale,blond haired,
blue eyed kids, he really stands out! I really love my kids and think they are adorable, but I've got to admit,
I wish some of that beautiful natural tan could have come our way!! Her family is adorable, and we were so happy to have them come and visit us! McKayle, you need to start a blog so I can "see" your kids more often!!That chubby, pale, bald boy does melt my heart though!!

1 comment:

Gwen said...

He's really getting to be a chunker! Love it!